Skip to content
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white or raw granulated sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- Add the sugar and water to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce the heat, add the cinnamon sticks. Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Keep covered, and allow the syrup to cool and steep for at least 1 hour; for more flavor, let it stand for up to 6 hours.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks and pour into a glass jar and seal.
- Cinnamon syrup will keep, refrigerated, for about one month.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.