- 2 oz Light Rum
- ½ oz Simple Syrup
- 1 Lime (quartered)
- 15 Mint Leaves
- ½ cup Strawberries (chopped)
- 10 drops of Blue Coast Coastal Lime Bitters
- 2 ounces Sparkling Water
- Garnish: Mint Sprig
- In a mixing glass, combine the lime, mint leaves, and sugar.
- Using a muddler, mash the ingredients until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Add the strawberries and mash until the juice is extracted.
- Fill two-thirds full with ice and add the rum and bitters.
- Stir for 10 to 15 seconds, or until well chilled.
- Fill a Collins glass with crushed ice and strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Top with the sparkling water and garnish with the mint.