This Lavender Lemonade is one of my favs, so light and refreshing, not to mention super simple to make!
Lavender Lemonade Recipe:
- Add lemonade, ice, and 10-20 drops of Blue Coast Lake Fever Lavender Bitters to a Collins glass and stir.
- Garnish with a lemon slice or 2.
Homemade Lemonade Recipe
- 6 cups of water divided
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice, seeds removed, pulp may remain.
- Combine 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar in a small saucepan. Place over medium-low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice into a pitcher.
- Add sugar/water mixture(simple syrup)
- Add remaining 5 cups of water and stir well.
- Enjoy! 💙