- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Butter (unsalted) or shortening
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Blue Coast Northern Attitude Maple Bitters
- 1 Egg (large)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream butter or shortening, add sugars gradually beat until creamy.
- Mix in egg, peanut butter, salt & baking soda.
- Blend in flour slowly.
- Add bitters and mix well.
- Roll dough into one inch balls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten cookies with a fork.
- Bake cookies for about 10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool completely on baking sheet, they need to set up before being transferred.