This mocktail is a chilly autumn day in a glass! The "Cider Mocktail Mule", adapted from a recipe by @the.boozy.ginger
- 2 oz Apple Cider Juice
- 1/2 oz Cinnamon Syrup
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 2-3 dashes Blue Coast Northern Attitude Maple Bitters
- Ginger Beer, to top
- Rim a rocks glass with a cinnamon/cane sugar mixture.
- Add Cider, syrup, lime juice and bitters to a shaker with ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass with ice.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- Enjoy! 💙